By Beate Zoellner
Read or Download Bessere Fotos - leicht gemacht!: Kreative Techniken und fotografisches Sehen (German Edition) PDF
Similar photography reference books
If it really is crimson, a persons' Gonna Die is a must-read publication for all movie scholars, movie pros, and others attracted to filmmaking. This enlightening e-book courses filmmakers towards making the precise colour choices for his or her motion pictures, and is helping motion picture buffs comprehend why they believe the way in which they do whereas observing videos that contain convinced colours.
First released in 2012. Focal Press is an imprint of the Taylor & Francis team, an informa business.
The Photographer’s Black & White guide is the entire advisor to creating and processing beautiful black and white pictures within the electronic period. You’ll locate thought, rules, recommendations, and instruments to take advantage of on your black and white images, in addition to a soup-to-nuts workflow to take you from black and white pre-visualization via trap and post-production.
The area is stuffed with breathtaking photos, simply ready to occur. tips on how to picture every little thing exhibits you ways to strategy exciting topics and get the picture-perfect shot you’re after. The editors at well known images convey you precisely how shoot and improve pictures of greater than forty subjects—from landscapes to marriage ceremony pics, sporting activities, fireworks, and severe climate.
- A Photographer's Life: A Journey from Pulitzer Prize-Winning Photojournalist to Celebrated Nature Photographer
- Underwater photography: A guide to capturing images
- Photographing Austin, San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country: Where to Find Perfect Shots and How to Take Them (The Photographer's Guide)
- Photographic Possibilities: The Expressive Use of Concepts, Ideas, Materials, and Processes
- The Visual Palette: Defining Your Photographic Style
Extra info for Bessere Fotos - leicht gemacht!: Kreative Techniken und fotografisches Sehen (German Edition)